Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Keep The Car Running by earlgreytea68



Keep The Car Running by earlgreytea68
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2322008

Arthur/Eames, Sherlock/John
Slash

I have of course seen this pairing before but never actually read it. This is excellent because you know Mycroft would use any resources he had and what's a little blackmail between friends. I just recently discovered this author and already want to recommend several stories. In this he calls in Eames to force Arthur to help get Moriarty secrets without involving Sherlock. While my favorite pair is involved the story is all about Eames and Arthur. This is the first in a series of 6 so far and you really don't have to know the movie to follow the plot line. I love how the author portrays the insecurity in both pairings as well as how far each would go to protect the other. As for the dream walking that was seriously scary. I think I found my newest ship. I'll have a whole flotilla at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment