Friday, July 6, 2018


Love isn't brains children, it's blood by Acherona, trulywicked
http://archiveofourown.org/works/641879#bookmark-form
John/Sherlock, Mycroft/Lestrade

Awesome story I have said it before I love a BAMF John. In this case you have vampire Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes and it turns out that John grew up a hunter something he managed to hide from both brothers. This is a fast paced, action packed story with great sex. The story takes place after Sherlock jumps and the scene at the grave had me laughing way too hard. John is not a happy camper and Sherlock is surprised when John sneaks up on him and punches him. This is a very sideways look at our favorite characters but beautifully done. There is something for everyone and can I just say that I loathed Mummy Holmes. Oh and lets not forget just how sexy a strong, powerful Lestrade is, the scene with the council is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment