Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The real Watson

I have lately read a lot of Sherlock/Watson and I found this lovely blog and this picture just seemed to jump out at me. I have not seen the series but have been checking out the videos on youtube. This picture pulls out the Watson that shot a man on the first case and all the little things he does in his neat sweaters and nice guy next door look. The blog is called I... by Livia-Carica if I am reading it right.  http://livia-carica.tumblr.com/post/30414746864/moonblossom-thescienceofjohnlock#notes



moonblossom:

thescienceofjohnlock:

blackmorgan:

It’s finished! And I’ve died and gone to heaven! <3
You want to remember - I was a soldier by ~teetotally

Dear god in heaven

Holy shit
You want to remember - I was a soldier by ~teetotally


No comments:

Post a Comment