Thursday, September 13, 2012

Harveste Addams (Slash)

I love, love, love this series and cannot wait for the updates. Kyaru-chan is a wonderful, sarcastic, funny, evil writer. As you can tell this is a cross-over with the Addams Family. I have read several but this has to be my overall favorite. I still do not who/how many Harry will pair with but it should be interesting.

Harveste

Harveste Addams and the Sorceror's Stone
Harveste Addams and the Chamber of Secrets
Harveste Addams and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harveste Addams and the Goblet of Fire
Harveste Addams and the Order of the Phoenix
Harveste Addams and the HalfBlood Prince (WIP)

a few qoutes:

Pugsley, this is your new brother. He's just killed his family."
"Really? I'm so jealous!

A ghastly face appeared on the surface of the potion, the stuff of nightmares, looking like it had been dredged from the depths of hell.
"Grandmama, how lovely to see you."

"Of course not. I shall tell her about the Howler. She'll have such fun with it. I wonder how many screams it can hold?" (Harry talking about Wednesday)

Actually you would like anything by this author http://www.fanfiction.net/u/546831/kyaru-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment