Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Rise of the Drackens (Harry/Blaise/Draco/OC/OC)



The Rise of the Drackens by Starlight_Massacre
http://archiveofourown.org/works/384548/chapters/629550

Excellent story, I have to admit I love creature Harry and this one is a beauty. I have read a couple of other dracken stories one I could not get past the first chapter and the other I read some but I did not like the characterization and it just did not keep my attention. This one starts out like most stories where Harry wakes up with a surprise but then it begins to get interesting. Once he realizes what is happening the Potter luck kicks in. There is drama, death, misunderstanding, prejudice and that only in the first few chapters. It is an amazing story with a realistic look at teenage pregnancies, making compromises in relationships, how friendships can break and new ones can be born. Getting pregnant is easy, raising babies is not even when your a powerful wizard with four mates. Watch has Harry takes on the challenge of mates of different ages, children lots of children, in-laws you love and mother-in-laws from hell, learning to trust others and most of all learning that it is okay to be happy. Oh and lets not forget the hot sex scenes and I do mean hot.

1 comment: